When it comes to Valentine’s Day for boys, it can be a little tricky. Boys aren’t into the hearts and flowers when it comes to Valentine’s Day, but here is what they are into… Check out the 15 Valentines for Boys below and see that there are many valentines ideas that work well for boys!
15 Valentines for Boys
- Super Hero Valentine – Try making these adorable super hero’s for Valentine’s Day for the boys in your life.
- Robot Valentine – This is a great Valentine for boys because they like anything they can eat!
- Water Gun Valentine – Boys love water guns and the will love this for Valentine’s Day!
- Dinosaur Valentine – What boy doesn’t love Dinosaurs?
- Nerd Candy Valentine – Hey, if your boy is a nerd and mighty proud of it like mine is – then here you go!
- Love Bug Valentine – Boys love bugs so give the boys this manly bug Valentine – it will be a hit!
- Crocodile Valentine – This little Valentine will make you boy smile, for sure!
- Pop Rocks Valentine – I have never met a boy who didn’t love Pop Rocks!
- Hoppy Frogs Valentine – All boys seem to love frogs, make this Valentine idea for the boys you know, they will be hoppy you did!
- Valentine Bubbles – Bubbles are likely to be a big hit no matter the occasion for boys.
- Minions Valentine – This Valentine for boys will be a blast.
- Heart Wars – Need I say more?
- Shark Valentine – Any boy will love a Shark for Valentine’s Day!
- Rocket Valentine – Rockets are always a blast and this one will be as well.
- Donut Valentine – Great Valentine’s Day idea! This will work well if you are providing snacks to a classroom!
So, there you have it, 15 Valentines for Boys. Every single one of these Valentines will be a hit with the boys you give them to.